Thursday, October 7, 2010

5 months late?

So it's been so long since my past post that it almost feels like I've started a whole new blog. Exciting right? I really have no idea what will be on here: fitness articles, my workouts, nutrition, sweet videos that get me pumped, all of it is fair game.

I'll start with a quick synopsis of some recent CrossFit events: regionals at the beginning of summer, lots of Westside Barbell lifting and a 10# weight gain in June-July with Mr. Will Schaub, Texas Throwdown in Mid-August, and sub-par workouts ever since... Yep, things were going pretty well, and then it happened, I hit my wall. I've spent the last few days doing some actual planning and figuring out what my schedule will be for a few months to get where I want to be. I'll post some ideas when I actually figure out what's going on.

As a plus- I had a great 6 miler through campus late Monday night and rediscovered what five finger running is all about- pretty great!

2 comments:

  1. i think following a specific program has helped me so much, especially becasue i'm not picking the stuff. i don't think anyone should coach themselves

    ReplyDelete
  2. also your comment thing is really wack, probably because of the template

    ReplyDelete