Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fitness blog

Alright kiddos, here it is, one more blog to add to my list. My emphasis here will be to record my workouts and nutrition. I've been a little lacking, to say the least, in the nutrition department. (read: too much ice cream). So I'm looking for a little accountability here. Comment away!

0800 with Charlie, Kirk, and The Schaub:

1K row

Squat 3-2-2-2-3 @ 225-275-315-315-315

Metcon:8:32 - 3 rounds for time of
20 135# back squat
20 KB swings 1.5 pood
20 Knees to elbows

The WOD wrecked me! Totally difficult after we finished we couldn't figure out what the worst part actually was, it just all felt bad...

FOOD:
Breakfast 10am - A large cup of broccoli with 1/2 chicken breast and egg whites.. yum!
11:30- I was forced to eat a large piece of carrot cake that a friend baked... oops
14:00- One chicken breast, half avocado, half of a very large zucchini squash, with half the juice of one lime. raisins for dessert
1700- hungry again- a couple bites of chicken and a massive spoonful of peanut butter (NOT the healthy kind)
2100- 3 small patties of ground nilgai (kind of like venison, ie very lean) and a handful of glazed walnuts. The walnuts sound horrible but they're pretty lightly glazed and low in sugar and carbs. Not perfect paleo, but a decent dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey hey!!! Im gonna read everyday and I'll make fun of you when you cheat so you can feel accountable. (so jealous of that carrot cake though, I've been craving a cookie this whole week!) Your WODs are too crazy for me, now if only this had only started BEFORE sectionals!!!!!

    BTW your blog looks pretty sweet!

    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete